Retain and incentivise employees in a downturn
Within every organisation life cycle, there may be times when a bonus pool may not be available, however employee retention is vital. During these times there are various incentives organisations have at their disposal.
We worked with a client suffering with a depleted bonus pool, low employee retention and company targets that had not been met due to unforeseeable external factors.
The future success of this business was dependent on high levels of employee motivation.
Our work involved;
· Reviewing their business culture;
· Identifying the audiences that required incentivisation;
· Assessing key motivators for that audience;
· Setting targets that were achievable for those employees.
From working with us our client was able to;
· Align the interests and behaviours of the board with its employees and owners;
· Motivate employees to work together to achieve more;
· Retain key employees for several years at a crucial time for retention and growth;
· Implement an incentive plan that supports cash retention in the business and is supported by investors; and
· Enhance their reward package to attract new talent and set them apart from their competitors.
“Beyond Governance has brought a fresh way of thinking and lots of new design ideas to our annual report process.”
We deliver pragmatic solutions that are unique to your organisation.
We act as an extension of your team rather than an external adviser.
We are truly independent in our views on incentivising employees. However, we are well known in the industry for being experts in our field.
Given our experience and our objectivity, we were able to provide pragmatic advice for our client to reach the outcome that they desired; i.e. retaining employees and attracting new ones.
What our clients say about us
Have a question about our services or just want to get started?
Contact us by phone +44 (0)20 3745 1916 or via the form below: